Total Cost: NPR 169,000/- (8N/9D) ( Via Bus from Singapore to Malaysia)
Total Cost: NPR 185,000/- (8N/9D) ( Via Cruise from Singapore to Malaysia)
Day 1: Arrival in Thailand
Arrive in Thailand (Bangkok or another major city). Check-in at your hotel. Explore the city, visit local markets, and try Thai cuisine.
Day-2: Bangkok City Tour
Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. On the way, you shall proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a comfortable coach. We start with fascinating temples around the capital (Bangkok) like the Wat Traimit housing a five-and-half ton golden Buddha statue and the Marble Temple. The tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok.0900 – 0930 hrs : Guests will be taken from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Temple Tour (Marble Buddha + Golden Buddha).
Day 3: Depart for Indonasia (Bali)
Upon arrival in Bali, Check-in at your hotel. Explore the city, visit local markets, and try Thai cuisine.
Day 4: Bali City Tour.
Explore the island of Bali like a local on this half-day city tour. With the help of your friendly driver, visit the most iconic attractions in Kuta, Seminyak, Uluwatu, Ubud, Sanur, and Nusa Dua areas.
Day 5: Leisure Day
Post breakfast, the day is yours to discover the city.
Day 6: Depart for Singapore
Upon arrival in Singapore, enjoy a day trip, visiting popular attractions.
Check-in for your Bus/Cruise departing from Singapore to Malaysia in the evening.
Day 7: Arrive in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Check-in at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur for your extended stay.
Day-8: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Post breakfast,Explore the history and top landmarks of one of the world’s most modern cities — Kuala Lumpur. Learn the story behind some of the city’s most iconic sights as you tour the busy streets and discover quiet charming corners. Take pictures of the some of the tallest skyscrapers — Petronas Twin Towers. Admire the unique architecture of the King’s Palace (Istana Negara), the National Mosque (Masjid Negara) and visit the National Monument and Sultan Abdul Ahmad Building. Watch how local handcrafted souvenirs are made and take a few back home for friends and family.
Day 9: Departure from Kuala Lumpur to Nepal
Depending on your flight time, you may have some free time in Kuala Lumpur. Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Nepal.
- Airfare (KTM-DMK-DPS-SIN-KUL-KTM) ( Cabin Baggage 7 KG only)
- Visa Charges of Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore
- 02 Nights in Bangkok
- 03 Night in Bali
- 01 nights in Bus Singapore to Kuala Lumpur
- 02 nights in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport/Hotel Pick up & Drop
- Bangkok City Tour
- Bali City Tour
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- Any beverages including mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic drinks etc unless otherwise specified
- Meals not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Tips for the guide and driver
- Any items of a personal nature such as beverages, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- The prices do not include: undue escalation in fuel prices, new taxes levies on hotels and transportation services or any hikes in entrance fees. Any large tax hikes and new levies shall be payable extra and shall be billed accordingly with prior notice
- Any other items not mentioned in the head inclusion