Who can submit my visa application?
Applicants must submit their visa applications and pick up their passports in person. However, if you are unable to come to the VFS in person due to circumstances beyond your control, you can authorize someone to do so on your behalf by means of a signed letter. In that event, the signature on the letter must be identical to the signature in your passport.
Where to submit my Document & Visa application?
VFS Global (The official partner of the Embassy of Israel in Nepal)
Visa Application Centre
3rd Floor, Chhaya Complex Amrit Marga,Bhagwan Bahal, Thamel-26,Kathmandu, Nepal
Application time: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 14:00
Collection time: Monday to Friday 13:00-16:00
Need Book an Appointment ?
B2 Visitor’s visa
Book an Appointment Link: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/NPL/en/ISR/login
A B/2 visa is valid for up to 3 months from the date of issue.
The Israeli Embassy take at least 14 calendar days to process your application for an Israel visitor entry visa.
1) Valid Passport:
(Passport should contain at least one blank page and should be valid for 6 months. Please provide the copies of visa in the old passports)
2) Official Visa Application Form : https://visa.vfsglobal.com/one-pager/israel/Nepal/english/pdf/visa-application-form-sep-2021.pdf
(Two recent Photographs of size 2*2 Inch (White Or Grey Background). Photograph should be taken without glasses, headgears and uniform )
4) Documentation providing the occupational status:
Income Document Checklist: https://www.yatraforfun.com/income-source-document-for-europe-tourist-visa/
5) Travel Medical Insurance with COVID coverage.
6)Relationship Verification documents (Marriage Certificate/birth Certificate)
7) COVID Vaccination Card (Issued by Hospital in English)
8) Itinerary for the whole trip
9) Reservation of return flight tickets
10) Reservation of accommodation
11) Personal status (Income source, 3 Month Bank statement with minimum balance of 300000 Rupees, marital status)
12) Isolation Commitment Form
Visa Fees And Service Charges
NPR 15,000 ( Including Visa fee, VFS Fee and our Service Charge)