What is eVISA?
eVISA is an online application platform that enable foreign nationals to apply for an electronic visa to enter Myanmar at the comfort of their convenience.
How long does it take to obtain an eVISA?
The Myanmar eVisa application can take 1 to 5 days to process. Once approved, the eVisa will be sent to the applicant’s email ready to print out and present at a port of entry.
Who can apply for an eVISA?
Nepali Passport Can Apply.
What types of eVISA offered?
The e-Visa Myanmar is a single entry visa.
The visa is valid for 90 days from the day it was issued. People traveling for tourism purposes with the Myanmar Tourist eVisa are granted a stay of up to 28 days.
What are the Steps to Sign up for an account and link to apply eVisa:
- Online e-Visa Link: https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/tourist/message
What are the general Document Checklist to apply Visa.
- Passport: The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of arrival and it must have at least one blank page for the immigration and border control officer to place the entry and exit stamps.
- Digital Passport-Sized Photo: Dimensions: (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm).
- A digital passport-sized color photo meeting the specified requirements for size, format, and background.
- Flight & Planned Itinerary:
- A copy of your confirmed round-trip flight itinerary showing entry and exit dates from Cambodia.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel reservation or invitation letter from a host in Cambodia, depending on the purpose of your visit
- Insurance: Foreigners shall submit a COVID-19 medical insurance the respective health authorities upon arrival to Myanmar.
- Travelers shall submit a Health Declaration Form to the respective health authorities upon arrival to Myanmar.
How much is eVISA rate?
NPR 10,000 ( Including Visa Fee and our Documentation Charge)