What is eVISA?
eVISA is an online application platform that enable foreign nationals to apply for an electronic visa to enter Malaysia at the comfort of their convenience.
How long does it take to obtain an eVISA?
It takes 2 working days for processing.
Who can apply for an eVISA?
Nepali Passport Can Apply.
What types of eVISA offered?
eVISA offers Single Entry Visa (SEV) and Multiple Entry Visa (MEV)
How long before my travel date should |apply for an eVISA?
We advise you to apply for your eVISA at least 2 weeks prior your departure to Malaysia.
The single entry visa online for Malaysia allows a total stay of 30 days in the country for purposes of tourism, or to visit family or friends, and is valid for enter the country for up to 3 months from the date of issue.
What are the Steps to Sign up for an account and link to apply eVisa:
- Go to: https://malaysiavisa.imi.gov.my/evisa/evisa.jsp
- Click on the “I’m New’ icon.
- Fil in your email address, nationality, passport number, surname / last name, given name and genderin the Registration page to complete the registration process.
- Click “Register’ button to confirm your registration.
What are the general Document Checklist to apply Visa.
- Digital Passport-Sized Photo: Dimensions: 35mm width by 50 mm height.
- A digital passport-sized color photo meeting the specified requirements for size, format, and background.
- Flight & Planned Itinerary:
- A copy of your confirmed round-trip flight itinerary showing entry and exit dates from Malaysia.
- Proof of Accommodation:
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter from a host in Malaysia, depending on the purpose of your visit.
- Financial Documents:
- 6 Month Bank statements having ending balance of NPR 200,000 or other proof of sufficient funds to cover your stay in Malaysia.
How much is eVISA rate?
NPR 8,000 ( Including Visa Fee and our Documentation Charge)