Single Entry Visa Application. The eVisa for Pakistan is a mandatory electronic travel authorization for foreigners with a passport of any of the eligible countries. However, Nepal is Eligible Country.
The Validity of visa is the period during which it can be used. All visas are valid for entry into Pakistan for 6 Months from the date of issue and if the visa has not been utilized during this period, it would become invalid.
Standard processing –your Pakistan eVisa is ready within 15 days. Rush processing – you have to wait 13 days for your application to be processed. Super Rush processing – your eVisa arrives within just 10 days.
How to pay fee?
The payment of Fee is integrated with the application – Applicant can pay via a Master Card or Visa card. Applicant can also calculate the fee against the application submitted by using the Fee Calculator available on the website
1) Valid Passport:
A passport valid for a minimum of six months for a single-entry visitor visa application with a validity period of 60 days
2) Online Visa Application Form Link: https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/e-visa/
Two copies of colored photographs with a size of 35 mm * 45 mm
3) Itinerary for the whole trip
4) Reservation of return flight tickets
5) Reservation of accommodation
6) Personal Ban k Statement (Latest “Bank Statement” of at least 3 months showing a sufficient financial record to bear the expenditures of stay in Pakistan.)
Our Service Charges
NPR 7,000 ( Including Visa & Our Document Charge )