Who can submit my visa application?
Applicants must submit their visa applications and pick up their passports in person. However, if you are unable to come to the Embassy in person due to circumstances beyond your control, you can authorize someone to do so on your behalf by means of a signed letter. In that event, the signature on the letter must be identical to the signature in your passport. Visa applications are accepted at the Embassy gate from Monday to Friday Office Hour.
Where to submit my Document & Visa application?
Chinese Visa Application Service Center
Kathmandu Chinese Visa Application Service Center
30 August 2023
Application time: Monday to Friday 9:00-15:00
Macao Visa Application time: Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 9:00-15:00
Collection time: Monday to Friday 13:00-16:00
Need Book an Appointment ?
Tourist visa – L
You have to make an appointment after submitting an Online application.
This visa allows people to visit China for a holiday or recreation for a stay up to 30 days.
1. Regular service: The processing time is usually 3 working days. (Submissions day is not included)
2. Express service: The processing time is usually 2 working days. (Submissions day is not included)
1)Visa Application Form. Complete China Visa Application Form through China Online Visa Application website. For juvenile applicants, the form can be signed by parents on behalf of the child.
2) Online Appointment Confirmation. Make an appointment for submission through Appointment for Visa Application Submission website.
3) Passport. Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of bio-data page of your passport.
4) Photo. Must be a recent colours ID photo, facing forward and with white Colour background, and bareheaded
The paper photo should be 33 mm (width) x 48 mm (height)
Itinerary for the whole trip
Reservation of return flight tickets
Reservation of accommodation
Personal status (Income source, 3 Month Bank statement with minimum balance of 200000 Rupees, marital status)
Visa Fees And Service Charges
NPR 10,000 ( Including Visa fee and our Service Charge)
Business visa – M
a) Information on the applicant (full name, gender, date of birth, etc.)
b) Information on the planned visit (purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relations between the applicant and the inviting entity or individual, financial source for expenditures)
c) Information on the inviting entity or individual (name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual)
(2) Recommendation letter from the sending Nepali company
(3) Company registration & PAN registration
(4) Air ticket booking of the applicant (round trip)
(5) For first-time applicants, Personal or company bank statement of the last three month having 2 Lac Ending Balance.