e-Visa application process
During the e-Visa application process:
- e-Visa is an online application system developed by the Albanian government to pre-screen travelers wishing to visit Albania.
- Applicants are required to enter biographical information about themselves
- They will also need to answer questions about VWP eligibility
- People with dual nationality should choose the nationality according to the passport to be used for the travel
- Travel Authorization is also required by children who do not yet require a ticket of their own to travel
What is eVISA?
eVISA is an online application platform that enable foreign nationals to apply for an electronic visa to enter Albania at the comfort of their convenience.
Need to Book an Appointment ?
No need to Book Appointment you can submit Application via eVisa Portal of Albania for pre-screener.
Visa Validity Type “C”
It is issued in the form of a stamp visa or printed in electronic format, which entitles its holder to enter and stay in the Republic of Albania for up to 90 days within 180 days, starting from the date of first entry.
Type “C” visa can be issued with one, two or more entries.
Pre-Approval Within 5 working days from the receipt of the decision.
After the applicant pays the visa fee, the following steps are undertaken:
- The applicant is notified via email that the application is in the “evaluation process” stage
- The applicant is notified via the e-Visa system in their email of the decision of the responsible state authorities. The assessment process as a rule takes up to 15 working days and in exceptional cases it can take up to 30 working days
1) Valid Passport:
(Passport should contain at least one blank page and should be valid for 6 months. Please provide the copies of visa in the old passports)
2) Online Visa Application Form Link: https://e-visa.al/apply
Photograph of the applicant, with dimensions 47 mm x 36 mm
4) Documentation Providing the Occupational Status:
Income Document Checklist: https://www.yatraforfun.com/income-source-document-for-europe-tourist-visa/
5) National ID:
Proof of family relations e.g. Birth certificate, Marriage certificate or Local Certificate of Relationship – Copy of Nepalese citizenship certificate (ID card/Rastriya Parichaya Patra)
6) Itinerary for the whole trip
7) Reservation of return flight tickets
8) Reservation of accommodation
9) Personal status (Income source, 12 Month Bank statement with minimum balance of above 500,000 Rupees, marital status)
Do I need property valuation for a Tourist visa?
No, you don’t. But attaching a copy of the documents of your property along with your financial statement and the covering letter stating the approximate value of your propert-y/ies is a good move, especially if you are applying for the first time.
- Lalpurja and it’s Translation , Property Valuation If Applicable)
- Valuation Report
- Proof of Fixed Deposit (If Applicable)
- Proof of Share Investment (if Applicable)
Do I Need Covering Letter?
Our Service Charges
NPR 10,000 ( Excluding Visa fee )
The Albania e-visa fee per person reportedly ranges from USD 90 to 190 depends upon country specific.
Hurry up! Grab the opportunity…
Contact us: 9802348957/9827351732
Visit us: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu near eyeplex mall