Genting Dream by Resorts World Cruises
Resorts World Cruises celebrated ‘Best Cruise Line – Cuisine’ and ‘Best Cruise Line – Entertainment’ awards at the Travel Weekly Asia Reader’s Choice Awards 2023
Here you’ll find everything from world-class entertainment and fine dining to spas, bars, boutiques and bespoke experiences – delivered with Resorts World Cruises’ heartfelt Asian hospitality. You’ll enjoy your favourite foods from around Asia, plus the best of international cuisine. All handpicked to inspire the greatest travel experience of your life.
- 1 Night Singapore to Port Klang Cruise
- Complimentary dining options
- Interior Stateroom
- Port Charges
Every Wednesday from Singapore Time 8:00 PM or 11:00 PM
- Gratuities (applicable to 2 yrs and above): $22 per person per night for Interior to Balcony; $26 per person per night for Palace Suite onwards
- Important: Infants and children must be included in the passenger headcount
- Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of the Cruise will be refused permission to board the Vessel and the Carrier shall have no liability whatsoever for any consequences of such refusal.
Important Information to Note
- With effect from 13 Feb 2023, there are no longer any COVID-19 measures for travellers arriving in Singapore. Travellers must ensure that they fulfil all other general entry requirements as shown via